Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Account Management Representative & Planner - Pulp. This job is permanent, full-time.
Do you have a drive and passion for planning? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? This is an extraordinary opportunity to build and sustain our business through timely decision-making and tactful planning.
You will have overall responsibilities in developing and coordinating the production schedules of the mills to achieve the highest level of profitability among customer requirements, machine productivity, and inventory level and logistics constraints.
More specifically you will focus on the following areas:
- Manage inventory to match target levels while meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction
- Balancing overall production plan to minimize production alerts while optimizing equipment productivity on a daily basis in oversold periods;
- Managing risk of supply shortfall by rebalancing and prioritizing production plan daily;
- Creating Production Orders for mill execution
- Supporting escalation process by managing production risk as well as meeting customer requirements;
- Prioritizing orders to minimize risk and meet customer commitment and service level;
- Leading weekly conference calls with Mill and Sales representatives to resolve production and customer issues.
- Communicates directly with customers and necessary organization departments regarding all pertinent order info: ship/delivery date, anticipated delays, change in mode of transportation, etc.
- Manage customer accounts, from initial order placement to delivery.
- Receives, processes and accurately enters/edits customer orders and inquiries utilizing both internal and external order entry systems.
- Maintains detailed, accurate customer/order records as required by department standards.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of the order to cash process as required by department standards (Order receipt to invoice date).
- Prepares and manages required account reports, for both internal and external customers (inventory requirements, etc.).
- Manage and balance orders received vs. forecast and capacity and address exceptions.
- Ensures customer complaints are rectified by partnering with the appropriate internal department and/or external organizations.
- Partners with Quality Assurance/Marketing to ensure product questions are addressed.
- Provides back-up support to team members as required.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be an integral part of the Planning Team. In this role, you will serve as a liaison between mill personnel and our customer service and sales team. The key decisions you make each day will directly impact mill productivity and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Administration with major in Operations and Production Management or similar field, and/or equivalent business experience
- Minimum two years' experience within a manufacturing environment in a similar role with related responsibilities
- APICS certification will be considered a strong asset
Your skills & assets:
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both French and English is preferred
- Solid working knowledge of ERP/MRP applications software especially inventory management and production planning
- Strong organizational, planning skills
- Customer oriented
- Problem analysis and decision making skills
- Results oriented and strong teamwork
- SAP / APO experience will be considered a strong asset
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and JD Edwards will be considered assets
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.