(Work place: 1610, bd Alphonse-Desjardins Bureau 600 Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
PF-3The person in this position prospects, solicits, develops and maintains business relationships with mass-affluent clients who hold $250,000 or more in cash assets. The clientele drawn to the Signature Service primarily comprises individual and business members, business leaders, rental property owners and real estate investors. As spokesperson for the Signature Service offer, the incumbent ensures the quality of the offer and works as a business relationship leader for members and clients as well as partners from various components. This person promotes innovative strategies, suggests a high-quality integrated offer (savings, financing and insurance) and sells products and services with a view to achieving business growth. The incumbent represents, negotiates and engages the Signature Service as part of agreements which greatly affect the Service. The successful candidate ensures consistency and balance between sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, portfolio profitability and the satisfaction of members, clients and partners.
Scheduled service interruption : We will be performing maintenance on the Desjardins online recruitment tool from 12:01 a.m. on December 7 to 7:00 a.m. on December 9. During this time, you won’t be able to apply for this position. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Solicit, develop and maintain a personalized business relationship with current or potential clients with a view to promoting and selling products and services.
- Manage accounts, serving as the link between members and clients and the Signature Service. Ensure that products and services are satisfactory, up to date, and used appropriately. Analyze any instances of dissatisfaction and recommend solutions.
- Identify and analyze client and member needs, develop client-specific solutions and prepare an integrated service offer. Negotiate applicable conditions with members and clients.
- Recommend strategies or solutions to reach objectives set by the Signature Service, such as increased sales volume, sound risk management, portfolio profitability and improved business relations.
- Watch for business development opportunities that would add a competitive edge to existing products and services.
- Carry out different promotional activities for the Service Signature. Take part in public relations activities and provide a presence in the business community.
- Carefully listen to members and clients to ensure their needs are met and they are completely satisfied. Be ready to grasp business opportunities, and where needed, make referrals to other professionals who can best meet member and client expectations.
- Abide by the policies, practices and standards in place, as well as the various legal frameworks regarding the distribution of financial products and services.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 8
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold the Financial planning certificate from the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) and a mutual fund representative certificate
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Awareness of financial, economic, political and legislative current events
- Individual markets, business leaders, and the caisse’s external environment
- Tax, financial and estate issues for individuals and business owners
- Familiarity with all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, Desjardins components and Desjardins distribution networks, and those offered by the competition
- Notions of compliance with legislation respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Good grasp of the philosophy and fundamentals of a financial services cooperative
- Policies, legislation and standards as they relate to caisse products and services
- Desjardins business processes
- Service standards
- Debt management
- Canadian securities course
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Networks
Service Signature Desjardins (SSD) Lévis-Lotbinière-Bellechasse
Member/client sales and service (FG)