(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As account manager, client relations at Desjardins Employer Solutions, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You help sell business products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs and current strategies and practices.You develop and maintain business partnerships with major clients and accounts—primarily corporations, associations and groups—to ensure they are getting the most of their products and services and are fully satisfied with them. You drive results by actively helping your unit achieve its sales and business development objectives.You are responsible for accounts with considerable development potential for your sector or the organization. You work with clients with complex, diverse needs. The ability to communicate effectively and thoroughly understand clients’ expressed needs is therefore essential. Your complex work and initiatives require extensive knowledge of the organization and your line of business.You lead and serve as specialist and resource person for clients and practitioners. You represent Desjardins and enter the organization into important agreements with clients. You also have leeway and many opportunities to establish and negotiate product and service terms. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
More specifically, you are the expert for matters related to system sales for payroll, HR solutions and time management. In this regard, you play a client retention role with companies in Quebec, maintaining strong business relationships and negotiating contracts with them. You also work with the caisse network and Desjardins Group’s subsidiaries.
- Help set sales objectives and develop action plans based on the business plan. Create the right conditions to meet targets
- Solicit and develop and maintain personal business relationships with clients to promote your line of products and services
- Identify and analyze member/client needs; develop custom solutions; prepare integrated service offers that balance member/client satisfaction, profitability and risk; and negotiate terms
- Monitor the industry to identify business development opportunities
- Take an active role in public relations activities and maintain a presence in the business community.
Other working conditions
- Travel: 50% of the time. Must be available for travel within the Montreal-Quebec City corridor.
- Possibility of full-time or occasional telework.
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in communicating in written French at an advanced level
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
1611, boul. Crémazie Est Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)