Account Manager - Entrepreneur (Laval)
Full time - permanent
Our client, family business and more major distributor of independent electrical products in Canada, and exclusive distributor for Siemens, is looking for an Account Manager - Entrepreneur for the Laval agency, and to serve the territory of the north shore of Montreal.
Missions · Ensure and develop the sales and profitability of its territory and its market segment, both for existing and future customers;
· Promote and raise awareness of products and branding;
· Evaluate and manage business opportunities and potential projects;
· Provide solutions to problems, in order to build customer loyalty and satisfaction, in partnership with the internal sales department and the purchasing department;
· Offer presentations Technical information, both verbal and written;
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and suppliers;
· Maximize travel, in order to reduce costs incurred;
· Optimize the purchasing habits of certain customers, in order to reduce operating costs;
· Keep up to date with the technical requirements of the different types of products;
· Keep up to date with changes in the clientele and the competition.
The main requirements for this position are:
· 3 to 5 years of sales experience in the electrical field or a combination of studies and experience related to the position,
· Negotiation skills and persuasion;
· Good judgment;
· Available to travel;
· Client oriented;
· Interpersonal skills communication;
· Knowledge of the main MS software -Office.
What the company offers: - Competitive compensation + bonus according to sales - Laptop and cell phone provided by the company - Expense account - Mileage reimbursed - Full-time and permanent job - to be filled as soon as possible
Do you match this description? So apply now by sending your CV