(Work place: Brossard)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
DC-3The incumbent is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with a clientele composed primarily of medium organizations operating in the real estate sector, with a view to promoting and selling products and services in order to grow the centre’s business. He or she uses his/her technical business knowledge and solid grasp of applicable frameworks to represent, negotiate and engage companies as part of agreements with significant impact on the business centre. He or she also ensures consistency and balance between sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, portfolio profitability and member, client and partner satisfaction.The incumbent also assumes the responsibility of customers working in the field of construction.
Desjardins Business–Rive-Sud is a business unit created by groups of caisses operating in the same market, with specialized financial services teams serving business clients.
Desjardins Business–Rive-Sud serves 3,300 members in the manufacturing, commercial, service and real estate management sectors. Its business financing portfolio is more than $1.7 billion. The Business Centre has strong business development potential and 53 employees.
Scheduled service interruption : We will be performing maintenance on the Desjardins online recruitment tool from 12:01 a.m. on December 7 to 7:00 a.m. on December 9. During this time, you won’t be able to apply for this position. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Initiate, develop and maintain personalized business relationships with current and potential clients in order to promote and sell the products and services offered by Desjardins.
- Act as an account manager by serving as a key intermediary between the business centre and members and clients. Ensure proper usage and updating of, as well as satisfaction with the products and services offered. Analyze sources of dissatisfaction and recommend potential solutions.
- Identify and analyze member and client needs, develop personalized solutions and prepare an integrated service offering. Negotiate applicable conditions with members and clients.
- Recommend strategies and solutions for achieving objectives by the business centre such as increased business volume, sound risk management, portfolio profitability and stronger business relationships.
- Use intelligence to identify opportunities for business development that will increase the competitiveness of the products and services offered.
- Execute various promotional activities as part of the centre's business operations. Participate in targeted public relations activities and participate actively in the business community.
- Be attentive to client and member needs to ensure their full satisfaction, seize business opportunities and, as needed, refer them to the right person to meet their needs.
- Adhere to all policies, practices and standards in effect, as well as the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services. Provide sound and prudent risk management for all portfolios under their responsibility.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of the latest financial, economic, policy and legislative developments
- Ability to perform analyses of the market and the business centre external environment
- Ability to perform financial analysis
- Knowledge of the characteristics and credit risk inherent to the major real estate, rental and residential markets
- Knowledge of loan and guarantee contracts
- Knowledge of products and services for businesses and those offered by caisses, components and Desjardins distribution networks and those of the competition
- Knowledge of financing and credit management practices related to businesses
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards governing the products and services offered by the business centre
- Knowledge of business credit authorization, monitoring, collection and recovery practices
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes
- Understanding of the referral process
- Familiarity with government business assistance programs
- Networking skills
- Strong sales skills
- Knowledge of service standards
- Understanding of cooperative and cooperative network values, rules and operations
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
4605, boulevard Lapinière Bureau 100 Brossard
Member/client sales and service (FG)