(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As a business account manager, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You help sell business products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs and current strategies and practices.You develop and maintain business partnerships with major clients and accounts—primarily corporations, associations and groups—to ensure they are getting the most of their products and services and are fully satisfied with them. You drive results by actively helping your unit achieve its sales and business development objectives.You are responsible for accounts with considerable development potential for your sector or the organization. You work with clients with complex, diverse needs. The ability to communicate effectively and thoroughly understand clients’ expressed needs is therefore essential. Your complex work and initiatives require extensive knowledge of the organization and your line of business.You lead and serve as specialist and resource person for clients and practitioners. You represent Desjardins and enter the organization into important agreements with clients. You also have leeway and many opportunities to establish and negotiate product and service terms. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
Scheduled service interruption : We will be performing maintenance on the Desjardins online recruitment tool from 12:01 a.m. on December 7 to 7:00 a.m. on December 9. During this time, you won’t be able to apply for this position. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- A minimum of six years of experience in corporate finance as an analyst or account manager
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Mastery and excellent financial analysis capability
- Master the identification of risks and mitigations in funding files
- Knowledge of financing products and services (credit lines, asset-based financing, term loans, cash flow loans, subordination of loans, venture capital)
- Knowledge of the legal aspects of corporate financing
- Good knowledge of Excel and Moodys software (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Persuades
2828, boulevard Laurier Québec
Member/client sales and service (FG)