PixMob is one of the world’s leaders in creating immersive experiences for live events. You might have seen 60,000 people lighting up at the Super Bowl. Or a playoff series. Our goal is to reinvent rituals to connect crowds. We call that ‘togetherness’. We are looking for someone who believes in the power of bringing people together and wants to talk to a lot of other prospects about it.
We work with other businesses (B2B) who then work with their attendees. What we offer is technological, though the most important elements are the emotions people feel. PixMob is rooted in design and innovation, all we do is invented right here in Montreal. We are vertically integrated to keep pushing the boundaries of the possible.
The culture at PixMob is one based on humility, relentlessness and cooperation. We operate in a competitive market and need to keep innovating to stay ahead. People who thrive have a deep curiosity to keep improving, learning and coaching others. Our clients are some of the most creative people in the industry and rightfully the most demanding.
As an account manager you will be charged to generate leads with consistency, develop your accounts and help clients in the sales conversations to sign projects. You will have targets and incentives to get there, working with other account managers in a team selling spirit.
We expect you have experience in the live entertainment industry, ideally pro sports. If not, you would be able to explain how your past experience would help in this role. People that have worked abroad, done things out of the expected, have searched for bigger things usually have a leg up here.
What you'll do with us:
Client relations and sales (70%)
- Close business with new and existing clients, achieve or exceed quarterly sales targets
- Collaborate with Production and Operation teams to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Maintain the sales pipeline in Salesforce (CRM)
Account management (30%)
- Develop relationships with new and existing accounts
- Deepen understanding of decision-making process in each account
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated success in a B2B sales setting (3 years minimum)
- Experience in the world of Pro Sports and/or live events (concerts, corporate events, music festivals, touring productions, lighting design etc)
- Mother tongue proficiency in English, French an asset (93% of our clients speak English)
- Ability to travel to the US and Internationally
The position may include:
- International travel to meet clients and attend PixMob events (25-50%)
- Non-standard job hours (you can’t close doing just 9-5)
What we offer:
- A dynamic and inclusive company culture, which you will help evolve over time
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- A competitive collective insurance
- Equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender (m/f/x)
- Creative and brilliant colleagues