The ER2 Materiel Library is a place of inspiration and creation for the benefit of everyone (architects, designers, decorators). Its goal is to solidify and facilitate the work of the designer or decorator for the development of his projects. By continuously being on the lookout for market trends, the ER2 Materiel Library lists in one place the latest innovations and innovations in the field of design. The ER2 Mathériauthèque, under the direction of two distinguished designers, seeks to enlist the services of an administrative assistant wishing to pursue a career in this inspiring and constantly evolving sector.
Tasks and responsibilities
The person who will occupy the position of administrative assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Welcome the customers;
- Answer the phone and take voicemail messages;
- Manage appointments in the calendar
- Ensure the publication of content on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Coordinate communications between management, designers and customers;
- Reservation management for the conference room and co-working space;
- Organization of samples and other elements of the showroom
- Relevant experience at least six months.
- Experience in customer service or retail is a real asset.
- Experience and ease with major social media.
- Hold a DEP in secretarial, sales-advice, diploma in interior design, related diploma an asset or equivalent experience.
- Skills in writing letters, memos and opinions (fluency in English, an important asset).
- Interest in decoration, architecture, an important asset.
- Punctual (the) and motivated.
- Autonomy , sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of the Office Suite and the Windows environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Smiling, welcoming (e)
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual
- Be eligible for a wage subsidy
- Full time, 30-35 hours per week, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Schedule: day
- S salary: from $ 16 to $ 18 an hour depending on experience
- Design sector training offered on site
- Type of contract (permanent)
- Pleasant, collaborative and expressive work environment at will
How to apply: Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to
Hire from as possible