The Residential Sales Manager (High Volume) is responsible for selling ADT products to Residential customers for the Montreal Market. He or she works closely with and manages his or her team of sales staff to meet or exceed sales goals.
If You Are Going To Sell, Why Not Sell The Best?
When you sell products and services for the largest single provider of electronic security in the nation, you've got a leg up on the competition already.
ADT offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching pension, ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. We'll also provide you with a cell phone, an iPad, and auto allowance to assist you in successfully meeting your sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Recruit, train, and coach new sales representatives.
- Implement and administer sales programs in Residential markets to maximize opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, techniques, technologies, and services through communication and regular sales meetings.
- Develop sales representatives for advancement and success by appraising and communicating performance and job expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years proven previous sales/sales supervisory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible Style ("do whatever it takes" approach).
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Ability to travel, nights and weekends, to accommodate the Customer's agenda.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Demonstrated managerial skills.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Ability to work a full time schedule.
- Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.