(Work place: Granby)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a business advisor, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide service tailored to client needs in accordance with current strategies and practices.You help build and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You drive results by reviewing client requests and promoting and selling specialized products and services that meet client needs.You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention
- Advise members and clients on specialized products and services and ensure member/client satisfaction
- Develop solutions tailored to client needs, negotiate terms, and prepare integrated service offers
- Help achieve business development objectives by prospecting for, identifying and developing new business opportunities to balance member/client satisfaction, profitability and risk
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 12
- College diploma in a related field
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
450, rue Principale Granby
Member/client sales and service (FG)