(Work place: Lévis, Montréal, Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a sales and business development support advisor, you help serve and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You help sell products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs and current strategies and practices.You help build and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You drive results by reviewing complex requests and helping promote and sell products and services based on client needs and your unit’s business objectives and strategies.You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.You work with clients who have development potential for your sector. You analyze member/client needs and help develop and implement personalized solutions. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention
- Advise partners, practitioners, members and clients on products, services and solutions and ensure their satisfaction
- Analyze and meet technically complex client needs, handle requests and follow up as needed
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
1150, rue de Claire-Fontaine Québec
Member/client sales and service (FG)