(Work place: Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a member/client service advisor – sales, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide customer service and help sell specialized products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs.You help build and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You drive results by reviewing information requests for specialized products and services and promoting and selling them based on client needs and your unit’s business objectives and strategies. You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention. Advise members and clients on specialized products and services and ensure member/client satisfaction
- Review client needs and compile and analyze data. Handle requests and follow up as needed
- Assist members and clients, listen to their needs and propose personalized solutions
- Help identify your unit’s operational risks and opportunities for improvement
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
Other working conditions
- Number of jobs available : 2
- College diploma in a related field
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
6500, boul. Guillaume-Couture Lévis
Member/client sales and service (FG)