(Work place: Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a personal advisor, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide service tailored to client needs in accordance with current strategies and practices.You develop and maintain business relationships with important clients. You drive results by promoting and selling products and services in accordance with your unit’s business objectives and strategies. You balance sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, profitability and member/client satisfaction.You work with clients with complex and diverse needs who have significant development potential for your sector. You analyze member/client needs, develop and implement personalized solutions, and present integrated service offers. Your complex work and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of business.You advise and assist current and potential members and clients. You represent Desjardins and enter the organization into important agreements with clients. You also have many opportunities to establish and negotiate product and service terms. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Set goals and advise members and clients on the best solutions and strategies
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations
- Oversee portfolios. Assess customer satisfaction and service quality, follow up, and make improvements as needed
- Monitor the industry to stay on top of the latest trends, opportunities and best practices in your field.
Other working conditions
- Travel : Yes, 20 % of the Time
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Decision quality, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Networks
150, rue des Commandeurs Lévis
Member/client sales and service (FG)