| Advisor, Sales and Membership Services
Our client, a major player in the Montreal sports arena in search a Sales and Membership Services Advisor
Reporting to the Sales and Membership Services Manager, and the Sales Principal, you your role is to manage, and also develop new customers thanks to your natural interpersonal skills, your ability to convince and of course your contagious passion for the sport!
- Provide exceptional customer service to maintain annual subscriber retention with existing members, respond to daily calls;
- Identify and approach new B2B and B2C prospects in the future to convert them to new members for the full and / or partial season, or any other package offered;
- Sales activities for r maximize new opportunities: telephone prospecting, meeting, participation in networking events, social media, etc.
- Achievement of objectives: individual and departmental;
- Collaborate easily with the various departments of the company in order to facilitate and increase work efficiency: to propose new methods of work, process and improvement of resources ...
- any other task related.
- At least a DEC in commerce, sales or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service and sales;
- To master the French and English language, both orally and in writing; - To master the MS Office suite, Adobe;
- Pro activity of the mission: to be force of proposition, self-sacrifice, resilience, and interpersonal skills; - To possess a sense of organization develops and demonstrated; - Be versatile, resourceful, meticulous and rigorous; - Good stress management, time constraints and prioritize;
- Sport Industry Awareness: Passion or Experience (Asset)
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your resume to the attention of Matthias Sorin at
Note: In this paper, the masculine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding to the text.