(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05The person in this position is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with a clientele composed mainly of individual members with savings of less than 25,000 dollars and without mortgage financing. The incumbent also serves business member clients with savings of 50,000 dollars or less. He or she promotes and sells products and services and stimulates business growth. The incumbent represents, engages, and negotiates on behalf of the caisse in agreements that have limited impact on the caisse. He or she ensures consistency and balance between sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, portfolio profitability and client, member and partner satisfaction.
An opportunity not to be missed - An opportunity not to be missed - An opportunity not to be missed -
Are sales a challenge you would like to take up? Do you enjoy providing financial advice? Apply now!
Why choose Caisse Desjardins du Cœur-de-l’île?
Because it offers a range of unique benefits such as the possibility of a $250 reimbursement of fitness activity fees, various group insurance plans, reimbursement of your training and university expenses and much more! With 175 employees in 5 service centres, there are many opportunities for advancement. You’ll also be awarded a salary increase each year, in addition to the possibility of an annual performance bonus.
- According to the targeted clientele, prepare a product and services offer to present over the phone in order to set up an appointment with a caisse advisor.
- Uncover business opportunities, so as to offer members the best products and services to meet their needs, according to the proposed promotions.
- Contact targeted clients, using an automated call list generator, to identify new business opportunities.
- Continuously refresh their knowledge of the caisse’s and the competition’s convenience products.
- Be attentive to the needs and expectations of members so as to improve service quality.
- Contribute to the achievement of sales and client satisfaction results, as per the established productivity and quality standards (identify ways of achieving results more effectively, measure sales performance, reconcile sales statistics with client satisfaction).
- Contribute to continuously improving our services (identify opportunities to improve the quality of services and regular transactions, share knowledge with colleagues, take part in developing operational solutions and in identifying development needs).
Report to the Business Development Manager
Other working conditions
- Schedule: Monday to Friday evenings, and Saturdays during the day.
- Work place: 1080, Bélanger Street in Montréal.
- Other relevant information: We offer a high level of support to develop your skills and a strong potential to move on to higher positions at our caisse. Salary, working conditions and current benefits are outlined in the working conditions guide for Caisse Desjardins du Cœur-de-l’Île.
- Number of job available: 1
- College diploma in customer service
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Experience in telemarketing (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- Hold a mutual fund representative certificate from the Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business Centres, Desjardins components and distribution networks, and those offered by competitors
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins du Cœur-de-l'Île
Member/client sales and service (FG)