(Work place: Saint-Pierre-de-l'Île-d'Orléans)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a wealth management advisor, you’re responsible for developing and maintaining lasting and trusting business relationships with members and clients, to ensure they’re satisfied.Your role is to listen to members’ and clients’ needs, offer them advice that fits their financial situation and help them choose appropriate solutions to meet their financial goals. You work closely with a client base consisting of affluent individual members and business owners. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.You drive results by developing strategies and recommending investments, loans and insurance products. You serve as an expert advisor and resource person in the field of savings and investments. You use your expertise to balance member/client satisfaction, business objectives, profitability and sound and prudent risk management. You work with various partners and experts to design integrated strategies that meet the needs of members and clients.
Adjacent to Quebec City and located right near the entrance to Île d’Orléans, the Caisse Desjardins de L’Île-d’Orléans is recognized for offering all personal services under one roof. The caisse has 24 employees, manages a business volume of $615 million and serves some 7,500 members. Its assets total just over $266 million, including $146 million in personal loans and $87 million in business loans. The caisse’s on- and off-balance sheet savings amount to $347 million. Its market is mainly concentrated on Île d’Orléans, given that it is the only financial institution in the area.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and work with them to identify expected results.
- Manage business relationships, assess member/client satisfaction and service quality, follow up and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the financial services industry, market trends and best practices in your field.
- Participate in outreach activities and represent the caisse in the community
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold a Mutual fund representative certificate – Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Knowledge of analysis of individual markets, business leaders, and the caisse's external environment
- Specialized knowledge of tax, financial, and succession issues for individuals, businesses, and business owners
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business Centres, Desjardins components and distribution networks, and those offered by competitors
- Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge of compliance with legislation respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards related to products and services offered by the caisse
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins de l'Île-d'Orléans
Member/client sales and service (FG)