(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a fraud prevention agent, you help serve and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You help sell products and services through multiple distribution channels based on member/client needs and current strategies and practices.You help build and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You drive results by reviewing information requests and helping promote and sell products and services based on client needs and your unit’s business objectives and strategies.You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention
- Advise partners, practitioners, members and clients on products, services and solutions and ensure their satisfaction
- Analyze and meet client needs, handle requests and follow up as needed
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
- Conduct robust identification to protect the assets of members and clients.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: be available every day between 8am and midnight. Possibility of night replacement in case of need
- Number of jobs available: 14
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Master Advanced Oral English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)