(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As Fraud Prevention Agent, you will help maintain business relationships with members and clients. You will take the necessary action to prevent various types of fraud and thus minimize financial losses. You will analyze different information and communicate with clients to verify the validity and nature of transactions. You will ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. Therefore, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Analyze and interpret the type and nature of suspicious transactions, and take the necessary action to avoid monetary losses.
- Advise members and clients who are victims of fraud on the measures to be taken to avoid potential monetary losses.
- Foster an advisory relationship with clients by identifying current and potential needs and promoting client retention.
- Collect, compile and analyze information, draft reports and recommendations.
- Help identify operational risks and seek continuous improvement opportunities in line with your unit’s activities.
- Conduct a robust identification process to protect member and client assets.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: 14 hours a week, Saturday and Sunday from midnight to 8:00 a.m. 21 hours a week, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from midnight to 8:00 a.m.
- Number of jobs available : 2
- College diploma
- One year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)