(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The Private Wealth Management Department is seeking an Agent, Member and Client Services, Reception, to join their team! Are you known for your customer service approach, your familiarity with IT tools, your resourcefulness, proactivity and autonomy? If so, this opportunity is for you!You work with the receptionist and act as a resource person for IT-related issues and provide the team with necessary IT support. For example, problems with printers and access problems. You are also involved in various administrative tasks, such as expense account management, data entry and filing.
- Assist members and clients, listen to their needs and propose personalized solutions
- Help members/clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want
- Close sales, process transactions and follow up as needed. Ensure member and client satisfaction
- Take phone calls and handle information requests. Conduct research as needed and suggest personalized solutions
- Seize business opportunities and help increase sales through solicitation.
Other working conditions
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
FCDQ-MTL-SEPB 575 Garde de valeurs-Gestion privée
Member/client sales and service (FG)