(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent takes phone calls originating from the AccèsD contact centre, frequently concerning unresolved issues. Process transaction notices and act as the liaison between caisse operations and the AccèsD contact centre.
The Caisse d'économie Desjardins des employés en Télécommunication, located at 1050 Beaver Hall in Montreal, Quebec (H2Z 0A5), serves 5,734 members. It has $489 million in assets, including $89 million in personal loans. Its on- and off-balance sheet savings total $279 million. Its market has an outstanding potential for business development in a market consisting of more than 20,000 employees and 10,000 retirees. The caisse has 15 employees in two service centres.
- Take transactional, convenience and informational calls originating from the AccèsD Contact Centre. Propose customized and sustainable solutions and ensure the satisfaction of members and customers.
- Process transaction notices originating from the contact centre and follow up with members and customers within 24 hours.
- Assist members and customers to optimize their use of Desjardins products and services by providing them with information, guiding them in their operations, and, when applicable, by selling convenience and automation products and services.
- Compile complaints and problems reported by members, customers, caisse employees and managers, and contact centre and Desjardins Group components. Identify ways to improve service quality and propose solutions.
- When coming into contact with members and customers, work to strengthen the trust they have in Desjardins by adequately responding to their needs.
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Ensure the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all counter and convenience products and services
- Knowledge of integrating data into systems
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Understanding of telephone protocol
- Knowledge of service standards
- Proficient speaker, complete proficiency in English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)