(Work place: 1610, bd Alphonse-Desjardins Bureau 600 Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04This person in this position works closely with account managers - wealth management, specialized financing advisors for Signature Service and other specialized advisors from Desjardins’s various components. The incumbent maintains business relationships with members and clients and performs sales support activities and operational activities in line with processes for savings and financing products and services.
Scheduled service interruption : We will be performing maintenance on the Desjardins online recruitment tool from 12:01 a.m. on December 7 to 7:00 a.m. on December 9. During this time, you won’t be able to apply for this position. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Manage the voice mailboxes of wealth management account managers and advisors by personally taking calls for issues that can be addressed immediately and forwarding all other calls to them.
- Manage the schedules of wealth management account managers and advisors by scheduling meetings requested by members and clients, confirming their attendance and explaining which documents are needed for the meetings.
- Help prioritize weekly activities for wealth management account managers and advisors, and plan follow-up and solicitation activities.
- Prepare documents for scheduled meetings with members and clients. This involves entering data, updating financial statements and member profiles, and noting business opportunities for wealth management account managers and advisors.
- Finalize files after meeting with members, particularly after obtaining their signature, answer their questions about operations, open accounts, and offer and close product and service sales. Update information according to the action plan by recording follow-up information and updating financial statements.
- Process the instructions in tools and applications provided for this purpose.
- Integrate, validate and record activities and transactions (e.g., memberships, renewals, modifications, redemption of savings products and specialized savings products, IN and OUT transfers, account closures, estate settlements, disbursements, renewals, changes to mortgage and consumer financing, penalty calculations).
- As needed, contact members and clients to confirm the various agreed-upon transactions or to follow up on different matters. Make courtesy calls on behalf of wealth management account managers and advisors. Assist with the preparation and holding of conferences for members and clients, and then perform related follow-ups.
- Help develop new business by participating in various solicitation activities.
- As required, foster member and client autonomy by informing and assisting them regarding the optimal use of alternative tools and channels (e.g., ATMs, AccèsD Internet and telephone, Desjardins mobile services). Sell convenience products and services (e.g., Desjardins access card, Visa Desjardins card, AccèsD registration, cash orders). Perform the required transactions, and, when necessary, follow up with members and clients.
- Help to maintain business relationships through contact with members and clients. Remain attentive to their needs to ensure their full satisfaction and to identify sales opportunities, while maintaining and updating their files.
- Ensure that files are complete and compliant in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 3
- Attestation of College Studies in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold the Mutual fund representative certificate - Autorité des marchés financier
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- All products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business centres, components and distribution networks
- Integration of financial data into computer systems
- Knowledge of compliance with legislation governing the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and operations of a financial services cooperative
- Operating procedures pertaining to investment and financing activities
- Operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Operating procedures related to opening accounts, the selling of additional products and services, and Accord D financing
- Desjardins business processes (e.g., sales, solicitation and negotiation)
- Service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Collaborates, Communicates effectively, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Service Signature Desjardins (SSD) Lévis-Lotbinière-Bellechasse
Member/client sales and service (FG)