A career in the beer industry:
At Molson Coors, we aim to delight beer drinkers around the world. We are a global family brewer, and have been brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are talented brewers and believe in our brands and our people. We are convinced of the paramount importance of a truly motivating and diverse workplace. We want you to join our team whose members are showing great initiative and firmly believe that the world is full of unexploited opportunities. If you're excited about making a real difference by being part of a winning team like ours, we'd love to hear from you.
Our Montreal team is currently looking for telesales agents to support the operations. The telesales agents play an important role in taking orders from our customers (by telephone) as well as in the sale and promotion of our products.
- Enter all sales opportunities in your territory and your customers;
- Sell the various promotional plans and promote the new products according to the company's strategies and established objectives;
- Ensure proper distribution of products, by brand and packaging, to all licensees in accordance with established objectives;
- Take and manage customer inventories by bringing them to an ideal level taking into account sales opportunities that arise;
- Communicate regularly with sales representatives, the distribution team and the local credit officer to manage operational issues and delight the client;
- Prepare for each call taking into account the sales plans currently in place and considering the profile of your customers;
- Give support to your co-workers as needed and workload.
Benefits to work you need to know:
- We are one of the most interesting employers in Canada
- As a global family brewer, we have the scale to deliver big projects while still knowing intimately our colleagues around the world.
- We are doing our part to make a difference. Whether donating to charities or building parks together, our efforts to give back to the community are an integral part of our culture and identity.
- You can become Certified Beer Lovers through our on-site training program that includes a wide range of topics from brewing techniques to beer tasting to beer and food pairing.
- You have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced innovative company, and to meet passionate colleagues and partners with different backgrounds and experiences.
- You have a Secondary School Diploma (DES);
- You are bilingual (French and English);
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Office suite - especially Excel;
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in sales or customer service;
- You are available to work on a day schedule from Monday to Friday;
- You are good at communications andinterpersonal relationships;
- You are results oriented and know how to persevere and adapt;
- You are listening and you are able to provide creative solutions to meet customer needs;
- You have good judgment and are able to adapt to the changing context in a dynamic environment;
- You have good problem-solving skills and creative skills;
- You demonstrate the success factors of Molson Coors: Achieve results, be an agent of change, act as a leader, delight consumers and customers, challenge the status quo, and contribute to teamwork and building relationships.