Do you like art materials and want to contribute to the success of DeSerres?
If you are looking for a full-time permanent position with flexible hours (day, evening and weekend), capture this great perspective in a great name of artistic material, creative hobbies and do-it-yourself at our Pointe-Claire store.
As Assistant Director, you will support the Pointe-Claire Store Manager in all aspects of the sales, human resources and operations management of the branch.
More specifically, as a Deputy Director or Assistant Director, you will:
· Assist in the planning, organization and control of all branch operations;
· Apply the company’s business strategies to achieve the sales and profitability objectives of the branch;
· Train and lead employees according to customer service standards and standards to deliver a WOW customer experience;
· Communicate sales, promotions and events goals to employees;
· Implement corporate policies and procedures;
· Apply store merchandising standards to create a WOW effect;
· Create a positive work environment that encourages employee engagement;
· Participate in the hiring and training of new employees, the evaluation of employee performance, including a constant presence on the sales floor;
· Schedule schedules;
· Respect salary budgets;
· Effectively communicate information to both customers and customers;
· Perform and supervise inventory management in-store;
· Ensure the opening and closing of the store;
· Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety standards.
Skills required for Pointe-Claire Assistant Store Manager:
· At least 2 years of retail experience or equivalent experience;
· Strong customer focus;
· Leadership, energy and mobility for another branch;
· Sales and communication skills;
· Good organizational and time management skills;
· Bilingualism (French and English);
· Availability for varied times (day, evening, weekend).
If you are interested in this position, send your resume to indicating the title of the postulated job in the subject line of your email.
As a flagship destination for designers from all walks of life, DeSerres has been the benchmark for creativity for more than a century. By offering unique expertise, she inspires her clients to give free rein to her imagination and accompanies her through her various projects. With thirty stores and its transactional site, DeSerres is the leader in the sale of artists’creative hobbies in Canada.
We will only communicate with the interviewees. We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. The masculine gender serves only to lighten the text and designates both women and men.