Do you own Factor X?
Career Opportunity: Montreal and Laval Region
Why we need you ..
Are you a strategic person looking to help companies find solutions to improve their business processes and their transition to advanced technologies? Are you energetic, hungry for new knowledge, successful and results-oriented? Are you looking for a company that through coaching and continuing education will help you gain invaluable business knowledge and experience? An experience that will be recognized throughout the industry and an important lever in your career.
Are you looking for a career full of challenges that will reward you financially with a fixed salary and bonuses based on YOUR results? A career offering exclusive incentives like prizes and trips around the world?
Xerox is not just a printing systems company, it’s also a multinational company known for its innovations, which in 2019 helps customers make the move to digital, which brings a multitude of solutions to solve their problems. problems as part of this transformation and supports customers by automating key processes. We also want to help customers reduce the impact of paper prints on the environment and share our sustainability expertise with them for more than 40 years. « Print less and for less »
To cope with the constant changes, Xerox provides simple solutions to a complex world. We remain faithful to our tradition by providing solutions to business problems through various services, innovative technologies and the expertise of employees
XEROX: Innovating the way the World communicates:
Also, Xerox is known worldwide for its sales training that prepares you to be among the best when you give your best!
Visit our career website to learn more about our corporate culture where you’ll have fun while enjoying professional support and take the opportunity to watch videos of our Xerox employees as Account Manager:
Account Manager, Agency:
The Account Manager is responsible for marketing the full range of Xerox products and services in a defined territory including Xerox and non-Xerox customers. This position involves one-time sales activities within an account as well as the development and implementation of a longer-term strategy to ensure that Xerox retains its customer base while continuing to be successful. p>
· Achieve sales targets for new transactions and renewals
· Provide coverage for current accounts and new account development
· Develop appropriate strategies (short- and medium-term) to meet the needs and business requirements of current and potential customers
· Meet Xerox Canada’s customer satisfaction goals
· University or college diploma required
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Being atcomfortable to make impromptu sales visits and get appointments.
· Experience as a contractor, an asset
· Ability to use MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Valid driver’s license and required vehicle
· Must be eligible for a job in Canada.
Send us your resume and join people who like you want to develop their full potential in strategic sales / consulting.