At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As a business development expert, you will act as an advisor to help develop and promote Merkur’s manufacturing solutions for our existing customers and new customers. You will participate in sales planning and deployment of market strategies.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES THAT YOU ARE WAITING ENT:
- Participate in market development strategies;
- Ensure the exploration of new markets;
- Participate in networking and trade shows;
- Meet the customers;
- Present the Merkur service offer;
- Conclude sales;
- Promote Merkur’s global offer.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Administration or a combination of education / experience deemed relevant;
- You have 5 years of experience selling services;
- You have knowledge of the manufacturing sector, the operations of a company, the management of projects;
- You are bilingual, both orally and in writing (essential).
You stand out by the following skills:
- Your interest in selling and prospecting;
- Your excellent ability to influence and negotiate;
- Your entrepreneurial side and your sense of business;
- Your excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues and partners;
- Your positive and creative mind;
- Your leadership, your commitment and your ability to work in a team;
- Your ability to resist stress.
- Do you want to put your expertise and skills to the service of a successful and growing company?
- Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
- We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted.