Features that light up!
Do you have someone persuasive and the sale fascinates you forever? Kezber is looking for a business development specialist! Relaiting to the Sales Director, the business development specialist is mandated to see the company's influence in the territory it serves. It must establish strong links with existing and future customers. It must develop the market and see customer satisfaction. It coordinates actions with prospects in order to obtain large contracts.
- You will have to prospect companies in order to solicit and set meetings with new customers;
- you will assist you with filling the funnel of qualifying opportunity, by performing several survey approaches;
- you will make the development of major accounts;
- you will take care of targeting and prioritizing opportunities according to the strategic plan of the company;
- you prepare customer meetings, visual support, product presentation,
- you will be the person who prepares and ensures the accuracy of the bids presented to the customer;
- you will ensure follow-ups from the different Speakers involved in the sales process;
- you will conduct tracking activities with clients encountered;
- you will assign you to process all requests relating to the sales of potential and existing customers in the designated territory;
- your collaboration with the director of the technical service and that of development in the preparation of the bids will be required!
- you will participate in target and relevant events to increase the visibility of the company;
- on a daily basis, you will have to update sales and prospecting files in ConnectWise;
- You will write weekly or periodic reports on its own activities, on new market developments;
- you will also have to assure you to respect Kezber policies in place
- you will ensure regular contact with customers to stay on the lookout for opportunities for business and to create a close link;
- you will have to ensure that the renewal of customer agreements is done in accordance with the standards established by the company;
- your role will be also to retain our existing customers to increase sales growth through our different products and services;
- you will identify CRO sales opportunities (Cross-Sell) and Incentives (UPSELL) from current customers;
- you will identify customer accounts at risk and undertake the necessary measures to keep them;
** The Business Development Specialist will work with the Senior Business Technology Analyst in the case of complex account.
What you master
- you own a DEC or a tray in a relevant domain;
- you have 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- you hold an experience in representation in the computer field;
- A computer-based knowledge is essential!
- You are bilingual;
- You are a person who has a junk, good listening and a darzy personality Results oriented;
- you hold a valid driver's license;
How do we imagine!
- you have Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- t U Possess of strong skillsorganizational, analytical and time management;
- work independently is not a problem for you!
- you have the sense of priorities;
- You have the ability to work under pressure as well as the ability to adapt yourself in a constantly evolving environment;
- your leadership, your thoroughness and your rigor are recognized at home;
- You are a team person;
What we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation from the First year!
- 4 days of mobile holidays per year
- Conciliation work and personal life
- Social activities
- Collective insurance
- free beverages
- clothing budget
- virtual medical clinic 7/7
- teleworking program
- Membership in professional orders paid
- paid certifications
- profit participation program
- Recognition program
- Registered saving regime Retirement
- access to a gym
- Free parking