(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a business relationship associate, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide service tailored to client needs in accordance with current strategies and practices. You actively help develop and maintain business relationships with clients. You drive results by reviewing complex requests and promoting and selling specialized products and services that meet client needs. You balance sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, profitability and member/client satisfaction. You work with clients who have development potential for your sector. You analyze member/client needs, help develop and implement personalized solutions, and propose integrated service offers. You advise and assist current and potential members and clients. You represent Desjardins and enter the organization into agreements with clients. You also have opportunities to establish and negotiate product and service terms in accordance with current standards and procedures. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
Caisse Desjardins des Versants du mont Royal boasts a team of 67 employees and is an economic powerhouse with more than $2.23 billion in business under management. With its five service centres, it serves a vast territory located in the west end of Montreal and has exceptional business development potential. Strongly rooted in its community, Caisse Desjardins des Versants du mont Royal is an institution focused on satisfying its 31,000 members. The caisse has assets of more than $1.2 billion, including $740 million in personal loans and $313 million in business loans. The caisse’s on- and off-balance sheet savings stand at $1 billion.
The Ville Mont-Royal Service Centre uses a new, retail-inspired approach. It’s an innovative, interactive space where clients have access to the full range of Desjardins products and services and comprehensive, personalized service.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention Set goals and advise members and clients on the best solutions and strategies. Analyze and meet complex client needs, handle requests and follow up as needed.
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations Oversee portfolios.
- Maintain an active presence and raise the profile of the Ville Mont-Royal Service Centre in the community by organizing business development events and themed workshops.
- Monitor the industry to stay on top of the latest trends, opportunities and best practices in your field.
Other working conditions
- Work location: Ville Mont-Royal Service Centre, 1301, chemin Canora Mont-Royal H3P 2J5
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Caisse Desjardins des Versants du mont Royal
Member/client sales and service (FG)