(Work place: Brossard)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05The incumbent is responsible for establishing and maintaining personalized business relationships with non-borrowing members and clients and advising them on how to achieve their financial objectives via an integrated offer of Desjardins products and services.
Desjardins Business–Rive-Sud is a business unit created by groups of caisses operating in the same market, with specialized financial services teams serving business clients. Desjardins Business–Rive-Sud serves 3,300 members in the manufacturing, commercial, service and real estate management sectors. Its business financing portfolio is more than $1.7 billion. The Business Centre has strong business development potential and 61 employees.
- Act as an account manager by serving as a key intermediary between the organization and non-borrowing members and clients. Ensure proper usage and updating of, as well as satisfaction with the products and services offered. Analyze sources of dissatisfaction and recommend potential solutions.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients in order to promote and sell the business centres' products and services. Open accounts, establish the authorized transit and sell complementary products and services based on member and client needs.
- Identify and analyze member and client needs, develop personalized solutions and prepare an integrated service offering. Negotiate the applicable conditions with them.
- Assist account directors in offering complementary products and services.
- Support employees from caisses affiliated with the business centre in selling complementary products and services and provide training on new products and services likely to be sold in caisse.
- Contribute to business objective development at the business centre by prospecting, identifying and developing new business opportunities, soliciting and selling products and services with an emphasis on balancing member and client satisfaction, profitability and risk.
- Adhere to all policies, practices and standards in effect, as well as the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services. Provide sound and prudent risk management for all portfolios under their responsibility.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of the latest financial, economic, policy and legislative developments
- Knowledge of products and services for businesses and those offered by caisses, components and Desjardins distribution networks and those of the competition
- Understanding of the philosophy and inner workings of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards governing the products and services offered by the business centre
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Desjardins Entreprises - Rive-Sud
Member/client sales and service (FG)