Business Solutions Advisor - Document Control
The responsibility of the Business Solutions Advisor is to plan, implement and maintain best practices in document control and project management. The ideal person will be involved in various projects in document management and will be responsible for the project; from needs management, to finding solutions until implementation and maintenance.
The person will know by his knowledge of the challenges related to the job, but also by his interpersonal skills and his versatility to find adapted solutions for our customers and to optimize collaborative platforms.
- Act as a key person in the coordination and integration of information between the various project stakeholders, so as to contribute to their success;
- Be responsible for the planning and implementation of document management procedures for major projects or within project offices;
- Make recommendations based on the client's business needs and assist them in finding an optimal document management platform and / or project management solution;
- Be significantly involved in Business Development and Document Control in the Project Management area;
- Coordinate resources assigned to projects;
- Disseminate information within the teams involved in the project and ensure that the transfer and sharing of information complies with network security standards;
- Manage control records required by the project;
- Master all facets related to integrated document management (IDM) and / or electronic document management (EDM);
- Receive and process inputs, correspondence and deliverables (analysis, indexing, ranking);
- Be responsible for coding planning related to the WBS;
- Organize the processes of receiving, transmitting, coding, classifying and preserving all incoming and outgoing documents on the projects with which it collaborates;
- Produce project management reports.
- More than 7 years of experience in information governance;
- Experience in business analysis: needs analysis, recommendation and customer support;
- Be skilled in data manipulation and in the use of various software;
- Postgraduate training, relevant to the field;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Master's degree or PMI (an asset);
- On the lookout for the latest technologies in both document management and project management;
- Knowledge and / or experience with undocumented environments;
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 suite;
- Ability to analyze new technologies, in collaboration with T.I.
- Knowledge of collaborative platforms related to the BIM process;
- Proficient in at least one GID / GED application (examples: Sharepoint, BOX, BIM360, Aconex, ProjectWise or similar tools);
- Bilingualism (essential)
- Interpersonal and team spirit, ability to create a network of collaborators;
- A keen sense of organization, versatility, resourcefulness and autonomy;
- Ability to train users and team management an asset;
- Experience in the engineering or project management environment is an asset.
- Flexible hours;
- Joint employee-employer participation in a simplified pension plan;
- Flexible group insurance coverage;
- Leave in case of sickness and family events;
- Possibility of investing in a company profit sharing program;
- Suitable computer tools;
- Wellness Program;
- Social and environmental initiatives;
- Workplace Learning Program;
- Career Path.
Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain engaged employees. At CIMA +, they have the flexibility to balance work and private life, while pursuing a rewarding career. They can also participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. Our employees love the diversity of projects and the great autonomy that allows them to interact directly with customers. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between team members and clients.
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our employees to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.