(Work place: Laval, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As a claims agent, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide service tailored to client needs in accordance with current strategies and practices.You help build and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You drive results by reviewing client requests and promoting and selling specialized products and services that meet client needs.You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention
- Analyze and meet client needs, handle requests and follow up as needed
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: Be available to work 35 hours a week during school holidays. Be available to work a minimum of 10 hours a week, evenings (evening shift varies from noon to 9 p.m.) and weekends (weekend shift varies from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Paid training provided at our Montreal offices
- Desjardins Insurance will provide the required training and internship
- Work place: Montreal or Laval, depending on the candidate's preference
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on November 25, 2020
- Number of jobs available : 8
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Drive results, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)