(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07Desjardins Private Wealth Management offers comprehensive advisory services using a personalized approach to discretionary portfolio management and to taxation and trust services. The group provides competent, high-calibre support to meet the needs of affluent clients seeking sound wealth management and assistance with estate transfers. These services are provided by private wealth managers.Why choose Desjardins? It’s simple! We offer you a competitive salary as well as incentive programs and performance-based compensation, a comprehensive group insurance plan that meets employee needs, a secure retirement plan, a health and fitness promotion program, and exclusive employee benefits: discounts and preferred rates for some products and offers from Desjardins and our partners. And lots more!As Account Manager, Employer Offer, you will help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients You provide service tailored to client needs in accordance with current strategies and practices.You actively help develop and maintain business relationships with clients. You drive results by reviewing complex requests and promoting and selling specialized products and services that meet client needs. You balance sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, profitability and member/client satisfaction.You work with clients who have development potential for your sector. You analyze member/client needs, help develop and implement personalized solutions, and propose integrated service offers.You advise and assist current and potential members and clients. You represent Desjardins and enter the organization into agreements with clients. You also have opportunities to establish and negotiate product and service terms in accordance with current standards and procedures. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention
- Set goals and advise members and clients on the best solutions and strategies
- Analyze and meet complex client needs, handle requests and follow up as needed
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations
- Oversee portfolios. Assess customer satisfaction and service quality, follow up and make improvements as needed
- Monitor the industry to stay on top of the latest trends, opportunities and best practices in your field.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
FCDQ-MTL-SEPB 575 Garde de valeurs-Gestion privée
Member/client sales and service (FG)