(Work place: 1262, 6e Avenue La Baie)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As a personal advisor, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide service tailored to client needs in accordance with current strategies and practices.You help develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You drive results by reviewing special requests and promoting and selling specialized products and services that meet client needs. You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.You help analyze member/client needs, develop and implement personalized solutions, and propose integrated service offers.You support current and potential members and clients, represent the organization and help negotiate agreements with clients. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention
- Advise members and clients on specialized products, services and solutions and ensure member/client satisfaction. Analyze and meet special client needs, handle requests and follow up as needed
- Collect, compile and analyze data. Prepare reports and recommendations
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma
- A minimum of two year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Drive results, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy
1262, 6e Avenue La Baie
Member/client sales and service (FG)