THE WORDS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES "T'ALLUMENT?
Do you think you have the makings to influence decision makers in key provincial government departments and agencies? We want to meet you!
ADVISOR, SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IS ...
- negotiate and reach agreements with current and potential partners to achieve the objectives set
- manage a portfolio of business partners
- identify and develop new business opportunities and new markets
- build loyalty among partners to increase sales and services
- follow the changing needs of partners in order to develop new business opportunities
- maintain excellent business relationships with partners based on the concept of "trusted advisor"
- manage in a structured way all the steps of the process that lead to the signing of a contract
- stay informed and constantly on the lookout for information about competition, industry changes and the markets in which our customers operate
WISHING TO MEET IF ...
- you have an undergraduate degree
- you have experience in business development and selling products and services
- you are results-oriented
- you have a good ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- you have a good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- you have an excellent sense of initiative
- you have excellent interpersonal skills