2337 | Coordinator, workforce planning - Call center
Our client, the 'one of the most important brokerage firms in Quebec, is today looking for a coordinator, workforce planning for its call center. Your role will be to support the achievement of the call center objectives by optimizing the work. You will ensure that all of the planning supports employees and managers so that they can serve their customers well depending on the traffic!
If you want to join a very dynamic team, with great people challenges and other challenges, it's time to contact us!
What the firm offers
- An advantageous and very competitive compensation
- Benefits (RRSP, life, dental, medical insurance) - A good quality of business life
- A package of $ 100 for sports activities
- Flexible working hours
- Telework possible
- Premises easily accessible by public transport
- Parking in a parking lot with an advantageous package
- Position to be filled as soon as possible!
The most of the practice?
cabinet full of challenges to meet in order to always make room for innovation, with a real team spirit, close to its employees!
Your responsibilities: - Create and analyze reports for call centers in order to take actions in real time and make precise recommendations in terms of medium / long term planning (hiring needs, process improvements, technological solutions / tools, etc.)
- Manage the schedules of brokers and technicians in call centers (holidays, leaves, unplanned absences, training, team meetings, etc.) with a view to experience client and employee experience
- Make recommendations through data analysis
- Work with managers to propose concrete actions in terms of efficiency operational
- Promote company standards and policies to ensure adherence to them i
What you absolutely need
- Have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in workforce planning in a context call center or in a role related to reporting
- Increased knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Developed analytical mind
- Collaborative and d 'openness developed
- Ease in presenting forecasts, suggestions, or improvements to different managers.
- Likes both teamwork and autonomy
- Excellent level of French both oral and written
Do you want to meet us and convince us that you are the ideal person for this position? So don't wait a moment and send us your application to the attention of Matthias Sorin.