(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07Are you a dynamic person with excellent experience and knowledge regarding financial advisory services and remote business sales and development (telephone, email, text message or videoconference)? Are assertiveness, independence and resourcefulness your strengths? Do you like having contact with clients and promoting the comprehensive offer? Join an engaged team in a constantly changing environment in downtown Montreal!As a Customer Account Manager – Business Development, you help serve, prospect for, solicit, and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You provide service tailored to client needs in accordance with current strategies and practices.You actively help develop and maintain business relationships with clients. You drive results by reviewing complex requests and promoting and selling specialized products and services that meet client needs. You balance sales objectives, sound and prudent risk management, profitability and member/client satisfaction.You work with clients who have development potential for your sector. You analyze member/client needs, help develop and implement personalized solutions, and propose integrated service offers.
- Initiate proactive and frequent contact with clients (at least 20 contacts per day).
- Foster an advisory relationship (remotely) with clients by identifying current and potential needs and promoting client retention.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies or solutions and agree on the desired outcomes.
- Analyze and meet complex client needs, process requests and follow up as required.
- Collect, compile and analyze information, draft reports and recommendations.
- Evaluate service quality and client satisfaction, ensure follow-up and make the required improvements.
Other working conditions
- Variable hours: Monday to Friday during the day, including 2 evenings a week and Saturday in rotation
Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Advanced Intermediate Oral English Proficiency
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
1255, rue Peel Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)