What can you expect:
As a Lead Customer Care Specialist, you will combine customer experience skills and basic management acumen to accomplish daily tasks. You will work closely with the Director of Customer Care to refine your management skills and asked to performs tasks such as performance analysis, dissatisfaction analysis, presentations and, team meetings. In addition, you will be required to coach and mentor your colleagues on their performance, behavior and how they can improve their soft skills.
You'll be responsible for:
- Support the Customer Experience Manager in various capacities;
- Support your colleagues with personalized coaching and mentoring;
- Deliver a dynamic and empathetic multichannel customer experience (phone, chat, support tickets, and email);
- Identify and share opportunities to improve our platform;
- Provide excellent client follow-ups that offer a better support or solutions;
- Diagnose, investigate and solve issues; and
- Become an Amilia expert!
What we want from you:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a customer service;
- Works well under pressure;
- Solid management skills;
- Invested in continuous improvement and learning opportunities;
- Ability in Change Management;
- Methodical, organized and solution-oriented; and
- Strong written and spoken skills in both French and English.