If you've taken a plane to any destination in the world, chances are, your pilot was trained by CAE. Our company is the worldwide training partner of choice, and with good reason. With its strong customer focus, the Digital Accelerator team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your career. Join the engine that is changing CAE, pointing towards the next horizon of growth through digital innovations to support our customers in their success.
Here are the reasons why I love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow into the technology industry
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Being part of a high performance team
What we have to offer:
- Flexible Group Insurance Plan
- Defined Benefits Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Group (RRSP)
- Physical Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplementary Maternity Plan
- California Fridays all year
Your mission :
Be the subject of expert knowledge on customer data, analytics and insights for civil aviation training and simulation market. You will lead the customer experience measurement, analysis and insights function within the civil aviation sector. You will own & amp; deliver on variedorganizational needs for operational and strategic insights in order to enable the organization to the daily routine.
We are looking for people who can:
- Build the planning for moving customer experience projects, initiatives, and technical operations of solution to final implementation
- Measure and manage Customer Experience (CX) and other customer-driven metrics, conduct analysis and develop insights
- Evolution of organization, experience and organizational support, maturity and scope
- Design, develop, implement, and refine surveys questions in CX measurement platform
- Test different methodologies and designs to ensure our feedback is optimized
- Work with IT to manage integrations of feedback and collection mechanisms for our applications & amp; processes
- Work collaboratively to adapt existing and develop new projects, governance, processes and communication standards as part of the CX measurement capability growth
- Develop reporting and governance structures
- Conduct third-party research to identify and apply best practices to survey methodology and analysis
- Responsible for the communication and execution of project / initiative hand-over to internal stakeholders
- Develop and deliver progress reports, stakeholders and presentations
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of how to align with CX strategy and adjust direction if required
As our ideal candidate will also have :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and or Business
- Master's degree in an asset field
- 2 to 5 years of experience preferably in aerospace industry, market research or consulting
- Market research, statistical analysis, project management capabilities
- Customer experience measurement capabilities: survey writing, dashboard development, closed-loop design & amp; management, statistical analysis tools, understanding of CX metrics (e.g. CSAT vs. NPS)
- Keen interest and experience in customer service and transformation to a service-based culture
- Demonstrable leadership of process improvement initiatives,
- Implementation experience ideally with common customer support tools
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple strategic projects with business expertise
- Comfortable in a fast pace ambiguous environment
- Strong understanding of organizational
- You have been able to work successfully, successfully handling stakeholder relationships of various seniority
- Demonstrate a real passion for building great customer experiences
- Excellent listening and persuasion skills along with verbal and verbal communication
To learn more about CAE, click on the attached link
Type of job
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, we will only communicate with candidates whose experience and training meet the requirements of the position.
Equal Location Statement oi
At CAE, everyone can contribute to our success. Without exception.
As reflected in our core value of "A CAE" (a passionate and inclusive team), we are proud to be one passionate, borderless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcomed regardless of race, nationality, color, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, gender or sexual orientation.disability or their age.
In this job offer, the generic masculine is used solely to lighten the text and refers to the masculine gender, feminine gender or various gender identities.