Who we are: Amilia is a more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit family made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project. What we do: We provide online registration and digital management software solutions to recreation organizations, such as cheer gyms, gymnastics clubs, dance studios and many more. How we do what we do: We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department. Why we do what we do: We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What can you expect:
As a member of the Customer Success Department, the Customer Experience Coordinator is responsible for optimizing the post-sale customer relationship for our Essential segment. The CX Coordinator collaborates across different teams to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience. The CX Coordinator leverages the tools at their disposal to nurture accounts and identify at-risk clients in one of our key segments. This role is unique in that it has a marketing side to it: they’ll have the freedom to use their creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to leverage marketing tactics and tools to manage their client base.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and nurturing our Essential segment using automation tools and one to many communication strategies;
- Collaborating with the Marketing Automation Specialist to nurture clients and create expansion opportunities with email campaigns;
- Ensuring contacts in CRM (Salesforce & Pardot) are up to date;
- Working closely with our CS Operations specialist to identify areas for automating client outreach;
- Helping our customers in this segment master Amilia best practices and leverage new features to maximize their ROI;
- Scheduling outreach via webinars, hosting user groups, and participating in tradeshows;
- Leveraging reporting to proactively identify potential issues or at-risk accounts;
- Enrolling clients into our loyalty program;
- Meeting quarterly KPIs based on customer engagement and usage of the product.
What we want from you:
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service related role;
- Bachelor's degree, business or technical degree preferred;
- Autonomous self-starter;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French;
- Someone who is comfortable working with unknowns and can build their own framework;
- The ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects at once;
- Experience in a sales-related role is an asset;
- Experience in digital marketing, email automation or e-commerce is an asset.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary & insurance package;
- Access to Amilia Fitness Classes (Yoga, Bootcamp and Cardio Boxing);
- Allowance for fitness program of your choice (300$ per year);
- A strong work-life balance with paid vacation, personal days and summer hours;
- Team-bonding and social activities once a quarter;
- Up to 15 hours of group volunteering paid per year;
- In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, delivered every Monday morning; and
- Skill development opportunities through Lunch & Learn talks and company-wide Innovation Days.