For over 35 years and now with more than 250 employees, the Norbec team is growing and looking for someone like you!
We are a Quebec North American leader in the manufacture of prefabricated cold rooms and architectural panels for the envelope of buildings. For several years, we have been the preferred supplier of major players such as Walmart, Metro, Tim Hortons and McDonald's, thanks to our innovative strength allowing us to maintain our position as a leader in the industry.
As an advisor customer service - estimation, you receive and process customer requests. You are the initial point of contact for the customer. You process the files that need to be sent to design and production.
- Receive and answer customer questions ;
- Route requests to internal resources, as required;
- Process requests for approval drawings and prepare files for design;
- Perform follow-up with customers and / or representatives on planned and future files;
- Enter the cut lists;
- Enter the orders;
- Enter the quotes;
- Prepare customer order files;
- Make sure you have all the necessary information (cutting list, address, hardware) complete in time for shipping of the order;
- Estimate support.
- Positive attitude and dynamism ;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Good tolerance to stress (workload l and short deadlines);
- Team spirit;
- Autonomy, initiative and facility to adapt to change;
- Objective orientation and customer orientation.
- Hold a college diploma in a relevant field;
- Experience of one year or more, in a similar position;
- Reading plans and specifications, an asset;
- Skilled with the office suite;