(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05As Customer Service Advisor, you will help build and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You will provide customer service. You will help develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients in your line of work. You will drive results by reviewing and handling information requests for specialized products and services based on client needs and your unit’s business objectives and strategies. You ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
Do you love helping people? Would you like to make a real difference in the lives of our members, clients and partners? Now’s your chance to do what you’ve always wanted—join the Client Contact Centre team! You’ll be part of a dynamic group working in a frequently changing IT environment where members, clients and partners are central to our operations. It’s our goal to become everyone’s #1 choice!
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention. Advise members and clients on specialized products and services and ensure member/client satisfaction
- Review client needs and compile and analyze data. Handle requests and follow up as needed
- Assist members and clients, listen to their needs and propose personalized solutions
- Help identify your unit’s operational risks and opportunities for improvement
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
Other working conditions
- Schedule : Monday to Friday, from 8.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Temporary work: scheduled to end on : 2020-06-07
- Numbers of jobs available : 10
- College diploma in a related field
- One year of experience in customer service
- Experience in life insurance (an asset)
- Customer service experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- Hold a LOMA's certificatIon (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
DSF MONTRÉAL 575-FTQ (DSF)
Member/client sales and service (FG)