(Work place: Caisse Desjardins de Granby-Haute-Yamaska, Trois-Rivières, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-05Are you looking for a career where you can make the most of your advisory skills? We have a challenging opportunity for you to build relationships of trust with our clients and provide them with an outstanding experience!As Customer Service Advisor, Financing and Investment, you will participate in the solicitation, development and maintenance of business relationships with members and clients. You will provide customer service and help sell specialized products and services through various distribution channels to meet the needs of members and clients.You will provide support in developing and maintaining business relationships with members and clients within your field of activity. You will drive results by reviewing information requests and promoting and selling specialized products and services based on client needs and your unit’s business objectives and strategies.You will ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. Therefore, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
Are you looking for a career where you can make the most of your advisory skills? We have a challenging opportunity for you to build relationships of trust with our clients and provide them with an outstanding experience!
- Handle and process clients’ requests within the prescribed time limits and according to established productivity and quality standards, while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Foster an advisory relationship with clients by identifying current and potential needs and promoting client retention, where applicable.
- Handle more complicated and special cases. Prepare files and submit recommendations for files exceeding your authorization limit.
- Respond to clients’ needs, seize business opportunities and direct clients to other services or subsidiaries.
- Analyze, validate and authorize requests related to investment, financing and insurance products and services offered that are within your authorized discretionary limit.
Other working conditions
- Work location: Montreal or Trois-Rivières, depending on the candidate's preference
- Schedule: some positions have a status of 25 hours a week (with the possibility of working 35 hours a week)
- Paid training: 7 weeks in several phases and depending on your status
- Number of jobs available : 8
- College diploma in a relevant field
- One year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of financing and investment products (an asset)
- Proficiency written and spoken English and French (at least 50% of calls are in English) – for internal Desjardins Group candidates, a rating of 5 or 6 in English is mandatory
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
4141 rue Pierre de Coubertin, Montréal
Member/client sales and service (FG)