(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As an agent – customer service, you will provide customer service via different distribution channels in response to the needs of members and clients.You will support the development and maintenance of business relationships with members and clients in your area. You will analyze and manage specific or unusual requests regarding specialized products and services, using your ability to target results.You will consult on standards, policies, practices and processes in your area. You will ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
More specifically, you will administer client accounts for which you are responsible, notably by paying bills, depositing and transferring cash, administering private investments, and so on. You will answer questions from clients, managers and other stakeholders related to your clientèle.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current and potential needs and supporting client retention. Advise members and clients about specialized products and services, which involves managing the request, analyzing the problem, searching for solutions and developing recommendations
- Assist members and clients, be attentive to their needs and recommend solutions that meet their expectations.
- Help identify operational risks and seek improvement opportunities in line with your unit’s activities.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, products and services in your field.
Other working conditions
- Schedule : Monday to friday between 8 am to 5 pm
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Securities knowledge
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
FCDQ-MTL-SEPB 575 Garde de valeurs-Gestion privée
Member/client sales and service (FG)