customer service agent - 37.5h - LaSalle (Montreal)
Talent totem-recruiter accompanies its customers since More than 16 years on the Greater Montréal.
Totem, it is a team of 20 specialists, who operates on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal and Construction.
We accompany our partners on temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
We are mandated by our partner one of the world leaders in the energy sector for a customer service agent position.
You will integrate one of the most important production companies and distributor in the world.
Organization and Responsibility of the Job:
our p Artenaire is looking for a Customer Service Agent:
- take orders received by phone, email, fax or internal application and enter In the system respecting calendar and timelines.
- Take customer service calls about delivery or billing, etc.
- Inform the client of the inventory, the time of availability, the date of delivery.
- Determine exceptions and treat them to customer satisfaction.
- Determine the status of commands in course and manage urgent cases: check in SAP and contact purchases, planning, production and inform customers to maximize their satisfaction.
- Tracking on standby commands, at the request of the customer, and check the status with production and shipwi tion.
- communicate with customers to track problem solving and connected costs and deadlines.
- Prepare price submissions at request from customers, representatives or directors for customers on contract: check and register prices and ship to the applicant.
- Prepare product feedback requests, with prior authorization as needed.
- department customer service and experience in the field of at least one year.
- bilingualism: French and English.
- good knowledge of SAP.
and why not you?
- good communication.
- ability to work under pressure.
- sense of teamwork.
- autonomy and initiative. Rigor and precision.
what our partner offers:
- 100% teleworking, and partial return to work afterwards;
- A stimulating work environment within a passionate team;
- A collective insurance plan after 3months;
- collective reer after 3months;
- a flexible schedule of 37.5h / week with possibility of overtime.
You want to know more or you know someone who might be interested? So do not hesitate to contact directly Pierre-Loup by email to or by phone at 514 954 3883 # 226
Looking forward to exchange with you