| Customer service and planner (40h / week)
Our client, a manufacturing company, is looking for a customer service agent and planner.
- Ensure that orders are ready for installations by placing the necessary products and materials in the appropriate place
- Confirm the appointment with the customer the day before installation;
- Assign projects to installers taking into account the workload, the complexity of the project and location;
- Plan the installations in the installation schedule taking into account delivery times and customer availability;
- Ensure the quality of service for installers and service technicians ices after sales.
- Deal with customer complaints and find adequate solutions to resolve and prevent problems;
- Be the point of contact for the installers and help them resolve problems that arise during installation;
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction so that 'it becomes a' quality reference 'for the company;
- DEC (Required)
- Experience in customer service and planning
- Mastery of Office and Google tools docs.
- Industry experience an asset.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Lysiane Perret at
Note: In this document, the female gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not weighing down the text .