What can you expect:
As a member of the Customer Care team, you will be responsible for answering and solving customers questions while maintaining a professional and friendly attitude. Customer Service Representative also establishes and build good customer relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. The Customer Service Representative must also work well with the rest of the support team, coordinating with them to resolve customer issues. Your ultimate goal is to WOW our customers. You will need to be available to work a minimum of 24 hours a week during the evenings and weekends.
You'll be responsible for:
- Analyze customer needs and offer a suitable solution;
- Deliver a dynamic and empathetic multichannel customer experience (phone, chat, support tickets and email);
- Identify and share opportunities to improve our platform;
- Provide our clients follow-ups to offer a better support or solutions;
- Diagnose, investigate and solve issues;
- Develop and update support documents;
- Become an Amilia expert!
What we want from you:
- Professional experience as a customer service;
- Invested in continuous improvement and learning opportunities;
- Ability in Change Management;
- Methodical, organized and solution-oriented; and
- Strong written and spoken skills in both French and English.