(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11As Cybersecurity Team Leader, you will assist your unit manager by providing management support for the members of a work team. You will coordinate your department’s planned activities, action plans or projects. You will provide support and coaching to a team consisting mainly of 15 seasoned cybersecurity professionals, assign them mandates and activities, and carry out regular follow-up on the progress of work and projects. You will promote talent development and engagement by creating a positive and motivating work environment in which you recognize the participation and contribution of every team member in achieving the organization’s objectives. The nature of the files will require in-depth and extensive expertise in information security.You will assume functional authority over the work team and manage the individual performance of resources. You will make recommendations on the development and delivery of files or projects with a very high degree of operational and conceptual complexity. These tasks will require analysis and a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of the business and the organization. Coordination will be critical, and you will be required to interact with a very large number of stakeholders who are active in a variety of fields of expertise.You will develop business positioning and take on a leadership and influencer role when interacting with senior management and decision-making bodies.You will act as a leader of change by recommending innovative cybersecurity approaches and by taking charge of resulting projects.
- Report on key information security indicators and help develop the information security strategy and prioritize security program initiatives.
- Target, develop and recommend strategic orientations and business positioning.
- Help define the information security service offering and ensure the implementation and execution of the activities and projects for which you are responsible.
- Ensure the development and optimization of security processes, and support information security activities.
- Participate in assessing the service quality of security and recommend necessary adjustments.
- Represent the unit on national and international working groups to improve security practices.
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices in cybersecurity.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of eight years of a relevant experience in information technology
- Master’s degree in a related field (an asset)
- At least 4 years of experience in cybersecurity (an asset)
- Management experience (an asset)
- Experience in security governance, risk assessment and the development of security policies and standards
- Experience in major information security initiatives
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Recognized security certification (CISSP, CISM, GPEN, OSCP, etc.)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of the ISO 27001 standard, NIST and major compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS
- Familiarity with information security methods and approaches
- Knowledge of application security notions and OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities (an asset)
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Engagement, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Develops talent, Directs work, Engagement
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Management support and expertise support (FG)