(Work place: Mont-Laurier)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Join the number one mortgage lender in Quebec. The most widely established sales force across Quebec. The team of mortgage representatives for the Hautes Laurentides region has seven representatives and we are looking for new candidates to help us serve our members and help them achieve their goal of acquiring a property. Desjardins has also contributed $365 million in donations and sponsorships provincially. You will help us make a difference in your community.
- Seek out builders in the region to partner with the caisses and Desjardins Business centres to promote personal mortgage financing.
- Develop business relationships with the real estate brokers in the sector to maximize mortgage referrals.
- Solicit those in your personal network to present and explain the advantages of Desjardins mortgage financing.
- Meet future borrowers to assess their needs and propose a personalized mortgage financing offer that is advantageous for them and profitable for Desjardins.
- Submit applications to Desjardins Mortgage Financing Services and track them until the funds are disbursed.
- Work closely with or guide caisses in the region as they develop their mortgage business.
- Contact Desjardins clients and non-members to promote the advantages of Desjardins mortgage financing.
- Deliver high-quality services to all types of clients (caisses, real estate brokers, borrowers, builders, etc.) to maintain high levels of satisfaction.
- Create and maintain a network of client partners.
- Use your political savvy in a sales, negotiation and business development context.
- Hold a valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle
- Schedule: variable (days, evenings and weekends); the job may require working seven days a week.
- Job type: self-employment with compensation based 100% on commissions.
- Travel: 100% of the time - everywhere in the Hautes-Laurentides region
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in business development or sales
- Experience working in the banking sector (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of mortgage financing (a major asset)
- Knowledge of real estate and mortgage brokerage (a major asset)
- Good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook