(Work place: Longueuil, Caisse Desjardins Pierre-Boucher)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Desjardins Mortgage Financing Services is seeking mortgage representatives for the South Shore territory, specifically for Longueuil. Join our enthusiastic, stable team that is focused on customer service and business development activities.
- Invite real estate brokers to assigned offices to outline and explain the advantages of Desjardins mortgage financing.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with real estate brokers with the aim of attracting the full potential of their mortgage referrals.
- Meet future borrowers to assess their needs and propose a personalized mortgage financing offer that is advantageous for them and profitable for Desjardins.
- Submit the application to Desjardins Mortgage Financing and track it until the funds are disbursed.
- Work closely with or guide caisses in the region as they develop their mortgage business.
- Assist in developing the mortgage market through market intermediaries by establishing joint strategies aimed at reaching reciprocal business goals.
- Deliver high quality services to all three types of clients (caisses, real estate brokers, borrowers) to maintain high levels of satisfaction.
- Create and maintain a network of client partners.
- Use your political savvy in a sales, negotiation and business development context.
Other working conditions
- Schedule : Variable (days, evenings and weekends); the job may require working seven days a week.
- Self-employment with remuneration based 100% on commissions
- Travel : 100% of the time throughout the South Shore territory, specifically Longueuil
- Number of jobs available : 1
- College diploma
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in business development or sales
- Experience working in sales
- Experience working in the banking sector (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of mortgage financing (a major asset)
- Knowledge of real estate and mortgage brokerage (a major asset)
- Good knowledge of the following computer tools: Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook
Proficiency written and spoken English, advanced level