Our client is a growing Quebec SMEs that works in the field of retail. It has several branches across Quebec and its expansion is more than promising.
our client is looking for a director or a district director in order to strengthen their management team. With the general management, this is a managerial position of 4 branches across the province. You will hold a 360 role with the main mandate of increasing the profitability of the 4 branches in addition to spreading the group's culture.
- Propose and develop actions to increase the profitability of branches;
- STRANDIERE PRACTICES AND CONDITIONS OF work, revise existing procedures and produce new ones;
- Coordinate several aspects related to training, marketing, customer service, web;
- Mobilize and motivate branch managers, serve as a real reference for them at all times;
- Be present with the team during major events and during the annual inventory.
- 2 or 3 years experience in retail trade or combination of experience and relevant studies;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goat personality;
- Very good knowledge of Office 365;
- Capacity to move fairly frequently in Quebec for the first 6 months;
- Knowledge of a pay or inventory system (an asset);
- Knowledge or study in the field of hairstyle or aesthetics (asset).
- Competitive salary according to experience;
- 40 hours per week;
- 100% telework or hybrid formula;
- Great schedule flexibility;
- Cellular reimbursement;
- 3 to 4 weeks of vacation;
- And even more!
- Li> Carry out sales monitoring and make a lookout for the expenses of the 4 branches;
Do you want to rub shoulders with a motivated and positive team? Do you want to live an entrepreneurial experience and go beyond yourself in a stimulating work environment and promoting autonomy and personal accomplishment? This job is for you. Apply now!
Please note that only persons selected will be contacted.