(Work place: 75, avenue Québec Rouyn-Noranda)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The incumbent works in close collaboration with financial planners and advisors on the Wealth Management team, assisting in the offering and delivery of specialized savings services to members and customers served by this team.
- Carry out sales support activities to finalize and assist in the delivery of savings and investment services, such as coding and entering data (e.g. transactions related to term savings, Desjardins funds, and monetary transactions). Create and update records of members and customers. Perform any ensuing follow-up activities.
- Meet with members and customers to finalize the sale of Accord D financing and additional products and to provide them with information as needed.
- Carry out various follow-up activities with members and customers, including setting up and confirming appointments and agreements related to savings transactions.
- In the absence of a financial planner or advisor, perform transactions requested by members and customers (including those related to investments), when they are in line with the action plan established by the financial planner or advisor.
- As a courtesy, open accounts for members and customers referred by financial planners and advisors.
- Identify opportunities for additional product sales and participate in targeted solicitation activities initiated by financial planners and advisors.
- Ensure that files are compliant and completed in a timely fashion in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of Collegial Studies in a related field
- A minimum of two years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold a Mutual fund sales representative certificate issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Understanding of financial documents used in asset management
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of compliance with An Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to investment activities
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to opening accounts, the selling of additional products and services, and Accord D financing
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
75, avenue Québec Rouyn-Noranda
CAISSE DE ROUYN-NORANDA (T: 30167)
Member/client sales and service (FG)